[orbit-dev] Going once? Going twice?

Thanks everyone for some last minute reviews and fixes today.

Unless I hear otherwise in the next few minutes, I'll copy this  build in committers area

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/S200702082257/

to the downloads area, and we'll declare Success, er, I mean Stable.

I think we can just leave the directory and zip file "dated", instead of  renaming to "M1", unless
anyone objects. I know this may seem odd, but Orbit is kind of an odd project :)
That is, doesn't have quite the fanfare associated with milestones, and it's
milestone intervals are fairly arbitrary.

Thanks again,

Back to the top