[orbit-dev] Ready for code features?

How do we want to handle bundles vs. features? Off hand, I'd suggest we in orbit have one feature per bundle. That's how we've
done it in WTP and would seem the only way for us to easy contribute to Europa's common update site, allowing other projects to
"require" other features that "include" the 3rd party bundle. Are there other options? (That don't require a change to update manger)

 (And, off hand, I'd say if anyone wants some "meaningful collections" of certain bundles, that they could define that else where, and
not need to reside in Orbit, since I suspect what's meaningful to one project is not meaningful to another).

Back to the top