Re: [openpass-wg] Interest in Participation by ETAS

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Dear Dr. Geyer-Blaumeiser,

Please excuse the late reply, but we are currently quite busy sorting out a lot of WG related tasks at the same time.

Thank you for your interest in openPASS. As speaker of the Working Group I would like to provide you more details about our initiative. But since we are in an early phase, public information about us or even code is still limited. So please feel free to call me or suggest a date for a first call.

FYI - we are closely working with Bosch accident research experts in several projects. They will get in touch with you, too. Maybe you could align your interests and get more information on the background “accident simulation / assessment” via them.

Kind regards,

Jan Dobberstein

Daimler AG
Accident Research, Risk Assessment
RD/KSF (HPC X272)

71059 Sindelfingen

Tel.:     (+49)-176-30931789 (NEU: nur Mobil-Nr.!)
Fax:     (+49)-711-3052131703
Mail: jan.dobberstein@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wenn diese Email nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns umgehend über den irrtümlichen Empfang zu informieren und diese Email zu löschen. Wir danken Ihnen für Ihre Unterstützung.

Daimler AG
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Stuttgart
HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No. 19360
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Wolfgang Bernhard, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber, Thomas Weber