[openpass-wg] Interest in Participation by ETAS

Hello,

on behalf of the ETAS GmbH I state our interest in participating in the working group. I would appreciate to join the discussion in order to evaluate the possibilities of our involvement in the actions of the group.

Thank you and best regards

Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

--

Dr. Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

ETAS GmbH

Senior Engineer

Borsigstr. 14

70469 Stuttgart

Germany

www.etas.com

Phone +49 172 4815079

Lars.Geyer-Blaumeiser@xxxxxxxx

Managing Directors: Friedhelm Pickhard, Bernd Hergert, Christopher White

Chairman of Supervisory Board: Dr. Walter Schirm

Registered Office: Stuttgart; Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 19033

Back to the top