[openMobility] Alignment Call with ASAM OSC2 - Date finding

Hi all,

as discussed we plan to setup a call with Ben Engel from ASAM on the upcoming openScenario2 standard and how this standard could be of interest for the various automotive working groups.
I aligned with Ben on 4 potential meeting slots in CW10, starting from March 8th. To find the best matching slot with the highest attendance rate I setup a Doodle poll.

Please mark your availability here: https://doodle.com/poll/dr9c5fhehtk8zcsn?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link until end of next week (Friday Feb 26th)

Looking forward to setup the call with ASAM
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top