Re: [openMobility] Electronic Vote: Approval of updated working group charter

On 9 Feb 2021, at 17:00, <Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx> <Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to ask the Steering Committee to vote in order to approve the updated working group charter

I lost track of the current state of things, particularly wrt whether I should have a vote in this. For the sake of simplicity, here's my...

+1

...wrt approving the updated working group charter. Feel free to disregard this message if (un)needed.

Best,

  Christoph

--
Prof. Dr. Christoph Sommer