[openMobility] Electronic Vote: Approval of updated working group charter
  • From: <Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:00:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Dear openMobility Steering Committee Members,

As indicated by Sharon Corbett (see below) and discussed in our meeting today, we need to update our working group charter to reflect the changes in the government structure of the Eclipse Foundation. I attached the materials, the intended changes and explanations to this mail for your reference.

Based on this information, I would like to ask the Steering Committee to vote in order to approve the updated working group charter. Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject) to the openMobility mailinglist (cc).

Proposed Resolution:

RESOLVED, the Steering Committee approves the working group charter as presented.

Your vote is required no later than February 15th 2021.

Regards,

Robert