[openj9-dev] new "userRaised" label added to some issues

Hello,

As discussed on our hangout meeting earlier today, I created a new label called "userRaised" to identify issues that fall into the category of experiences reported by users of Eclipse OpenJ9 or enhancement suggestions to the user experience of using Eclipse OpenJ9.

I did a quick scan through our open issues and tagged a bunch of issues with this label:
        https://github.com/eclipse/openj9/labels/userRaised

It's a bit of a grey box represented by this label, so it's very possible I did not tag something that deserves the label or that I tagged something I shouldn't have.

If you want the tag added to/removed from an issue and don't have the power to do it yourself, please feel free to @ mention me with the request and we can discuss it in the issue.

Thanks!

--mark

Back to the top