Re: [openhw-asia-wg] Remind for AWG meeting October 29

Hi Duncan and guys,

Surely I can look into this. I believe previously we’ve summarized a list of existing RV cores & opensource RV projects in Asia (mainly in China), have you taken that into account and/or would it be useful if I incorporate them into the document?

Also, the access to Google and related products are very poor for many of us now, the VPN is very unstable recently for certain reasons. Just wondering if it makes sense to add alternative communication channels? For example, personally I use Slack for my international collaborations (e.g. normal communications etc.) and it does work in China. My team is also using Lark for online documentation and collaborations.

Thanks,
Kan

在 2022年10月27日 +0800 10:00,duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,写道:

Thank you Mingjie,

As a reminder, last time we reviewed Asian region open-source software projects in our Roadmap working document and that was really useful.

It would be great if we can have the same review of Asian region hardware projects. I’m wondering if we can ask Kan Shi to lead this and also Yunhai Shang from the Alibaba perspective.

Look forward to talk to the AWG group on Saturday morning (China time)

Cheers

Duncan