[openadx] OpenADx Steering Committee Election Results for Development and User Member Representatives

All:

As previously communicated there was no requirement to hold a Development User election as both seats were filled by way of acclimation.  Additionally, the election for the User Member closed on September 11, 2020.

We are pleased to announce the 2020-21 representatives to the steering committee are:

Development Member Seats:

Naci Dai - eteration
Andreas Graf - itemis AG

User Member Seat:

Robert Nahm - Microsoft

We thank everyone who participated in the election!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top