[openadx] Correction - OpenADx Development Member Candidates for Steering Committee

All:

While we announced we received only one Development Member nomination for the Steering Committee, in fact that was not correct.

Unfortunately, we experienced a domain issue with our G Suite and upon investigation, the Eclipse Foundation, Inc., in fact received two valid nominations before the end of the nomination period.

As there were two seats allocated and two valid nominations, there remains no requirement to hold an election.  As a result, there are now two development member seats filled to represent the development members on the Steering Committee; namely:

Naci Dai - Eteration
Andreas Graf - itemis

Thank you both for your participation and continued contributions to the working group.  It's very much appreciated!

Should anyone have any questions regarding this correction, please contact workinggroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or the undersigned.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett

Manager, Working Groups