[openadx] integrating iceoryx into eCAL - a success story

Hi OpenADx Community,

I would like to share with you this success story about Eclipse iceoryx and eCAL, an enhanced communication layer developed and open sourced by Continental.

Best,

Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, (CC/PRM-PE-ADDA)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobile +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49 711 811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller