[openadx] Update: openMDM meets OpenADx

Dear colleagues,

the current Covid-19 (Corona virus) situation seems to become more and more serious and companies decided to reduce traveling and F2F meetings with a bigger amount of participants to protect the health of their employees.

The openMDM <-> OpenADx workshop orga team has also made some thoughts about the current situation.
This morning we had a short meeting to discuss the further steps and we decided to postpone the workshop.

We will return to you end of March and depending on how things have been evolved until then we will propose a new date, hopefully this will be beginning of May.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will understand our decision.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, Product Management Automated Driving (CC-AD/PRM-P)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49  711  811-5111226 | Threema / Threema Work: 2U9UM5XS | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller

Back to the top