[openadx] Kuksa for openADx demonstrator

Dear All,

Wolform, SvenErik  and I had a discussion yesterday for investigating if kuksa can be used as a demonstrator baseline.
I tried to summarize my understanding and the questions we discussed and I am wondering:
  1. Where in the toolchain we should place Kuksa exactly?
  2. We thought of 2 possibilities of a demonstrator based on Kuksa:1) extending kuksa-invehicle with eclipse cyclone DDS or iceoryx. 2) using Kuksa-invehicle for Testdrive and connectivity based validation.
  3. OpenADx is mainly targeting to work on the links between toolchain components (a toolchain component could be in cloud, in vehicle or both). The existing tools are iceoryx, cloe and cycloneDDS and these tools are mainly for in vehicle communication. Now the question is "are we thinking of having another project for out-vehicle communication?" can kuksa cloud be a candidate here and should come under the umbrella of openADx?
  4. What are the standards for each link between the toolchain components?
I really appreciate any comment or feedback.

Best regards
Soheila

Back to the top