Re: [openadx] Tooling list

Hi Andy,

I think maintaining such a list in the group would be a great idea and would also give us the opportunity to “practise” the code sharing interactions without the hurdle of actually having to write code.

I.e. if we can create a public GitHub or GitLab repo where the list is maintained, each contributor can create his own private copy (fork), edit it and ask (a team of) central maintainers to merge her/his edits back into the central list.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wolfram Richter

He/Him/His

Associate Manager
Chief Solution Architect Manufacturing

Sitz: Grasbrunn, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Tom Savage, Eric Shander