[openadx] Last minute updates

Hello everyone,

Some last minute information:

1.       The EclipseCon Unconference on Oct 23rd has been sold out. However, they have increased the allowed attendees now and registration is open again! Please, if possible register in advance for Eclipse to know how many people to expect: See here for details: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/openadx/msg00003.html

2.       We updated the Wiki and put up a description for two testbeds that we consider the most promising ones up there. Check it out: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx

3.       If you have an idea for another promising OpenADx testbed candidate that _you want to work on and look for collaboration partners_, please describe it in detail in the wiki and add it to the working sessions for Oct 23rd.

4.       Many people asked how to join the OpenADx initiative. We consider it still in preparation as there are a lot of open questions left. However, everyone is welcome NOW to work with us towards an official launch. For now we started a list of “interested parties” in the wiki that indicates nothing else then your interest. It would be nice if you can put your company’s name up there or tell us to do so: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx#Interested_Parties

5.       If you are looking for an agenda you find it here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx#Workshop_3.2C_Oct._23rd.2C_2017_.28Ludwigsburg.2C_Germany.29_-_Planning

Looking forward to see you all in Ludwigsburg!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Steffen Evers

Head of Open Source Services

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Ullsteinstr. 128,12109 Berlin, GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Phone +49 30 726112-171

Mobile +49 174 204 36 82

steffen.evers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top