Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Election of Architecture Committee Chair

Congratulations Stefan!

Thank you for doing it again and for doing an excellent job in the past.

Best regards
Angelika

Am 22.07.19 um 07:20 schrieb Ralph Mueller:
I’m happy to announce that Stefan Ebeling (BMW) has been re-elected as the Architecture Chair of the openMDM Working Group.

Please join me in thanking Stefan as well for his past tenure, and wishing him the best for the coming months.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards
Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich