[open-measured-data-wg] Please welcome new openMDM member Bridging IT GmbH

As of April 1, 2017 Bridging IT GmbH has become a Service Provider Member of the openMDM Working Group.

BridgingIT is an IT-consulting company with a broad portfolio of services, which spans from consulting and concept development up to implementation and operational support, including innovation and project management. It employs over 500 employees in 12 locations in Germany and Switzerland. BridgingIT provides services for a wide array of sectors, energy, mobility and retail, among others.

Please join me in welcoming Bridging IT in our community!

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller

Managing Director, Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Office: +49 6251 8606413

Back to the top