[open-measured-data-wg] Devvox 2014

Dear all,

The deadline for Devoxx CFP is Friday July 11th. Do not forget to submit a talk or a quickie.

Devoxx is the biggest Java conference in Europe, and Eclipse projects can raise some interest in the conference.
Server Side Java, Java SE, Methodology, JVM Languages are obvious topics for which talks can be sent, and Future<Devoxx> is certainly the place of choice to submit talks for the IoT Working Group.

This year, we are working to have an Eclipse Foundation booth again, that will be the meeting point for the Eclipse community during the conference, and where we will organize demos, present teasers for Eclipse related talks, …

We count on your good proposal to reinforce Eclipse and Working Groups visibility at the upcoming Devoxx.

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller

Director, Eclipse Foundation
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460