Re: [oomph-dev] Oomph contribution guide

Ok It works perfectly now, I had to double click the oomph project or click on the arrow that points below after selection in the installer to setup the project. What I did was simply select the oomph project and when eclipse finished installing, I just imported the project via the traditional import from git.

I simply did not add the project to the box below the good way (doh)

Thank you!

Patrick