[oomph-dev] New Installer

Great work on the new installer! I really like the separation between the "tool to install" and the "project WS to provision".

However, I have one small problem, it's not working at all ;(.

I picked Eclipse Standard and then the Oomph project. The tooling gets provisioned, although Eclipse launches about 1/2 way through the provisioning steps (which is really strange). But no WS is setup (not repositories cloned, targets set, etc..).

The build stamp for the setup tool is 20140526-1144, which is actually 'in the future' for me :-). Maybe things are just moving quickly right now (with the recent creation of the project, etc...) and I should just wait a few days. However, if things are expected to be in a working state, I can happily file bugs.

Cheers,
Ian