Re: [oomph-dev] Hosting profiles elsewhere

I posted this 2 weeks ago, any thoughts?

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/oomph-dev/msg00001.html

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was looking at the installer, and I was wondering if it's possible to host profiles elsewhere. The index (and the metaindex) are both hard-coded to the cdo git repo. I noticed that there is a system property for setup.uri, but this just appears to apply rewriting (projects with relative URLs for example, still load from the cdo git repo, also this url is limited to file:// URIs -- see EMFUtil#getSetupURI( .. )).

Is there a way to provide a different URI (specially http). If not, would a patch be welcome?

Cheers,
Ian