[oniro-wg] Announcement

The purpose of this email is to let you know that Agustin Benito has departed from the Eclipse Foundation team. We thanked Agustin for his service to Oniro and the Foundation and wished him well.

Our commitment to Oniro has not changed in any way, and our intent is to be fully supportive of the working group, the Oniro project, and also the initiative with OpenAtom.  In the immediate term, Sharon Corbett and I are on point to continue the operations of the Oniro working group.

Please let Sharon or I know of any questions.

… Paul

Paul Buck

VP Community Development | Eclipse Foundation

+1.613.220.6507

Back to the top