[oniro-wg] MoM - Oniro WG Marketing Commitee 2023wk06 informal meeting

Hello,

today the Oniro WG Marketing Committee held a quick informal meeting. Please
read below the summary

## Oniro WG Marketing Commitee 2023wk06

* When: from 16 to 16:40 CET on Thursday Feb 8th 2023wk06
* Participants: Chiara DF., Carlo P. and Agustin B.B.

Discussion points:
* Conversation about FOSDEM. What went well and what did not.
   * Pending: social media campaign to promote the videos of our talks.
* Marketing Plan 2023
   * Went over the changes agustin introduced in the Marketing Plan.
      * No discussion. We will discuss these and other changes in the next
meeting, in a formal meeting.
   * Chiara will have a chat with Luca Tavanti to go over his feedback during
this week.
   * Chiara describes her approach to some of the actions included in the Plan
depending on the budget.
* Events
   * IoT&Edge virtual days.
      * SparkPlug also participating.
      * Oniro as co-organiser.
      * We need somebody to become part of the content committee.
      * Agustin will do the rest of the work associated to being co-
organisers.
   * Embedded OSS.
      * CfP closing soon.
      * This event is relevant to us. Promote the CfP please.
   * EclipseCon 2023
      * Oct 16th-19th in Ludwigsburg, GE
   * Events in Spain Agustin will be attending and talking about Oniro as
example of an EF project (general talk about EF):
      * esLibre: developers conference in Zaragoza
      * OpenExpo Europe: fare focused in Open Source
      * OpenSouthCode: local event in the south of Spain
      * Agustin recommends to engineers to take a look at JOnTheBeach. It is
about scale (big data, devops, iot...). Very good engineering conference
targeting developers. Well organised. High profile developers. International
conference.
* Agustin reported about the coming matrix channels.
   * Good progress the last couple of weeks.
   * Beta stage including Oniro devs should start soon.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation