[oniro-wg] Calendar invitation sent to mailing lists

Hello,

I hope you had a good break.

One of the things I will try during the coming weeks is to send the calendar
invitations to the corresponding mailing lists by adding the mailing lists as
invitees in Google Calendar (Oniro calendar).

The goal of this action is to mitigate the problems some of you experience
with Google services and especially with the Oniro Calendar.

Please let me know how it works and if this is something you see beneficial or
we should stop it.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation