From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 10:42 AM
To: Philippe Coval <philippe.coval.ext@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: oniro-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; Dongni He (Dony) <dongni.he@xxxxxxxxxx>; Adrian OSullivan <adrian.osullivan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EclipseCon plugfest-hackathon like activity. Call for a (technical) coordinator

Hello,

one of the activities that are being planned by the EclipseCon 2022 organisers is a plug-fest-hackathon like kind of activity to promote cross-pollination among projects.

There is a community member in the IoT and Edge groups that is coordinating this activity. Philippe, you were present the day the activity was described.
The idea is that part of the hacking takes place during the event, working hand by hand with devs from other projects.

It could be interesting for us to participate. We would be able to show hands on the capabilities of our OS integrating it with other technologies working across different devices.

In order to evaluate if we can and should participate, I need a technical person who wants to talks to the coordinator of this activity and then bring internally the information and evaluate with the technical team what we can do and how.

I am involved in the conversations about the format of this activity and the facilities we need for it. I cannot/shouldn't do the technical evaluation.

Philippe, is it you that person?If not, can you help me find it? We are at the point in which I need technical support from the Oniro side. Again, with all the info, we will decide if we want/can participate.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top