[om2m-dev] Query on how to use MongoDB instead of H2

Hello,

I am a student and I was able to set up om2m with h2. But I would like to know how to set it up with MongoDB. The documentation does not seem to provide an answer as it only shows examples with h2. I tried adding a driver for mongo in config.ini. but that ended up in a Class not found error. What all changes are required to connect to Mongo? I am not well versed in Java and hence any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Arjun

Back to the top