[om2m-dev] Using OM2M for production

Dear All,

I am looking for using oneM2M for production level deployments of IoT services for my organization. However, I am unable to understand the current maturity of OM2M platform. I seek the opinion:
1) Weather OM2M platform ready to be used for production?
2) Does it currently provide secure communication using encryption, Authentication and Authorization services for users and devices ?
3) Is there any developer documentation available for OM2M ?

Any inputs will be helpful !

Regards,
Sam

Back to the top