Re: [om2m-dev] Problem in downloading onem2m

Hi,

I guess that, in the "Convert the plugin into maven project" step, you missed the following part:
  • Click on "select Parent" icon and enter "org.eclipse.om2m" in the "Enter groupId, artifactId or sh1 prefix or pattern" field.
  • Select "org.om2m.eclipse" and press ok.

This part specify that the maven project you just created has the main OM2M project (org.eclipse.om2m) as parent.
It imports the tycho maven plugin that defines the packaging "eclipse-plugin" and will handle the compilation of your project.

I hope this can help.

Best regards,
François

--