Re: [om2m-dev] Problem in downloading onem2m

No problem. Thank you for trying.

On Sat 26 Jan, 2019, 02:03 Andreas Kraft <akr@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I am sorry, but I cannot help you with that problem :(

BR Andreas

On 25. January 2019 at 08:17:33, Aditi Agrawal (aditiagrawal3050@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hiiii

Thank you so much for the solution.It worked. But I have a new problem now. I am on the last step right now: om2m/one/developer and when I try to convert the new plugin into a maven project, I face a project build error: unknown packaging eclipse-plugin.

Can you please help me with this also.

Thank you.