Re: [om2m-dev] Unification Clarification

Dear Ramachandra,

We have made a MOOCtu use oneM2M and OM2M.
Connect on open.insa-toulouse.fr, create an account and follow the course: Internet of Things with oneM2M standard

I think it will help you to respond at some of your questions.

Regards,

Thierry Monteil
Professor
http://homepages.laas.fr/monteil
- research:  LAAS-CNRS 7 avenue du Colonel Roche 31077 Toulouse
  +33 (0)5 61 33 7852, monteil@xxxxxxx
- teaching: Electrical and Computer Engineering, INSA 135 avenue de Rangueil 31077 Toulouse
  +33 (0)5 61 55 9821, monteil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx