Thank you for your interest in our project.
These are the steps to follow to contribute to the project using
- Create an Eclipse account: https://dev.eclipse.org/site_login
- Sign the Eclipse CLA (Contributer License Agreement): https://projects.eclipse.org/user/sign/cla
- Generate your HTTP Gerrit password: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/http-password
- Push your contribution to Gerrit using your HTTP Gerrit
password using this command:
> git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master
- Check your contribution on Gerrit web interface: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/dashboard/self
Important: You must register with the same email address used for
your commits. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any remark
By the way, please take a look at the following bug (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=484521),
that I started recently to discuss the best way of talking about
our partners and third party extensions in our web site. So if you
are interested, please feel free to interact with us about this.
Your feedback is welcome!
Mahdi Ben Alaya, Ph.D
CEO of Sensinov (http://sensinov.com)
Vice-chair of OneM2M Testing Group (http://onem2m.org)
Eclipse OM2M Co-founder. (http:eclipse.org/om2m)
Le 17/12/2015 11:15, Ghalib Asadullah
Shah a écrit :
As far as I know OM2M is not developed according to the
oneM2M specifications released this year. Will the OM2M code
be ported to new specification or any progress?
Second, we want to contribute to the development of oneM2M.
What is the way forward?
Dr. Ghalib A. Shah
Al-Khawarzmi Institute of Computer Science
University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
Tel: +92 42 9029450 Fax: +92 42 9041665
om2m-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit