Re: [om2m-dev] OneM2M Development

Hi Ghalib,

We have developed at LAAS-CNRS a completely new implementation compliant with OneM2M. We have presented it last week
at OneM2M showcase.  We hope to publish as opensource in the beginning of 2016 when we finalize discussion with Eclipse foundation.

You will be welcome to contribute to the project. The best way is to have exchange and use gerrit to push your contribution on the code when you will be ready.

Don’t hesitate if you have any question.

Regards,

Thierry.