Re: [oaw-wg] File Encoding

Hey,

UTF-8 in a shared Windows/Linux environment works great for me. The Linux folks had some problems when working with ISO-8859-1 outside of Eclipse.

Heiko

On 13.07.2009, at 14:58, ekke wrote:

Achim,

you're working cross-platform with same projects ?
the I would prefer to change my settings to UTF-8 encoding
remember 2 years ago or so problem with this

ekke
Achim Demelt schrieb:
Ekke,

FYI, in my projects, Xpand files are UTF-8 encoded, which works fine for both
oAW 4.3 and M2T Xpand. The only annoying thing was a while back when GMF
decided to register a global ISO-8859-1 file encoding for XPT files. This
seemed to override the project-level settings and had to be changed in the
workspace settings.

Achim