[oaw-wg] Re: [oaw-dev] Re: Recipe Framework deprcated?

I think it is ok to have Recipe as a project of it's own under M2T. We really should extract the code from M2T Xpand and make it a separate project with a dedicated team of people taking care of it. This way we can ensure it will be maintained.

Markus, as you have been involved with Recipe for a long time now, it would be great if you could team up with Antony to create a project proposal. I guess this way you will be able to gather some community around Recipe, which is an important thing for a sustainable development of a project.

Cheers, Peter

Sent from my iPhone