From: "Nicolas Richeton" <nicolas.richeton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Nebula Dev" <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/22/2007 03:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Build process not working ?

Hi Eric,Chris,

I changed the Gallery plugin version number this day, from 1.0.0 to 1.0.0.20070502 . I did this change because keeping the same version number and changing the code prevents the eclipse update manager to detect plugin updates.

Sorry if it broke the build. Should I revert to 1.0.0 or maybe the  build process can be updated to support this.

--
Nicolas