Re: [nebula-dev] Redesigning Nebula index page - Committer Action Required

the weekend is near :)

Christopher J Gross wrote:

Still looking for pictures for CDateTime, CTree, CompositeTable...

From: 	Christopher J Gross/Arlington/IBM@IBMUS
To: 	nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 	03/30/2007 04:27 PM
Subject: [nebula-dev] Redesigning Nebula index page - Committer Action Required

Hi guys,

I want to redesign the Nebula landing page into something a bit more exciting. I am going to make it something closer to the SWT widgets page:
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/widgets/

Can everyone send me a pic of each of their widgets? I'm looking for one screenshot per widget. The pic should not be more than 300x300.
Thanks,
nebula-dev mailing list
nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx