RE: [nebula-dev] Locking grid rows

thank you.

From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christopher J Gross
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:14 PM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Locking grid rows

Hi Jack,

The Grid does not contain built-in support for something like this but you could do it easily enough by combining two Grid's (or even Table's) together.  You would have to layout the two grids one on top of the other, size the bottom one to the height of two rows.  Then just put the summary data in the bottom table.

Hope this helps,
-Chris