Re: [nebula-dev] [CompositeTable] draw2d/gc cells?

Hi Dave

sorry for not being precise enugh in my last posting:
I can't see any benefits in using composite table for the classic
database-browser use cases (large table, takes approx half the screen).
The only benefit I can spot is being able to mix real controls with
'draw2d/gc-cells' (controls in all cells does not scale sufficiently a
table without switch label/celleditor does not scale enough in big
tables). I wonder if you see any other benefits. I'd continue my efforts
towards this direction if I see real gains.

Regards
André