[nebula-dev] Nebula Examples Plugin and Background Color

Hi all,

I'm in the process of getting the CDateTime example tab together and am seeing some strange behavior with the background colors. Basically, I'm not able to set background colors on anything unless it, or its parent composite, has the SWT.BORDER style set. This is for my widget as well as the control area composite itself - the checkbox to set the background color to teal is working correctly, but the color does not change unless this composite is created with a border... ?

This is on Eclipse 3.3M4, Ubuntu Edgy, clearlooks and human themes (haven't tried others), and does not happen with a stand alone SWT snippet (well, if I knew what was doing this, I could probably make a snippet :) )

I'm wondering if this may also be what Otto is running into over on the SWT Dev list...

Anyone else seeing this or have suggestions?  thanks!

Back to the top