Re: [mylyn-dev] Bug or Feature

Hi Eric!

 The reason is that Mylyn by default thinks that if you have closed
your editor, then you have lost the interest in it, even if it was a
landmark. You can disable this feature via Window > Preferences >
Mylyn > Context - disable Manage open editors with task context. But
this may cause that your context will be overloaded soon. As far as I
know Mylyn is about showing you resources you have been working
lately, not about showing all you resources you have been working with
(guys, correct me, if I am wrong). You will notice, that if you don't
work with a class for a while, then it will also disappear from the
context. There was a discussion on this topic before
(http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t92477.html), maybe that
will help you.

Nevertheless, I think it would be a good idea to explain explicitly
this feature (if not yet?), since that is the most common question
I've asked so far at my site.

With best wishes,
Jevgeni Holodkov