[mylyn-dev] Bug or Feature

Hi.

In the Europa release, I observe the following behavior which is
unintuitive to me but I am still not 100% sure whether it's a bug or I
am actually Mylyn in a way it's not meant to be used.

The problem is that Mylyn seems to remove all information from the
context for items in resources that I close.

To reproduce this scenario:
- Create a new task and enable it.
- Open some resources (e.g. Java source files), edit some code, etc.
... The edited methods show up in the (filtered) package explorer.
- Now close all open editors. Mylyn removes all those items from the
context (i.e. they are not shown any more in the package explorer.)

Does that mean that whenever I close a resource, it is automatically
deemed unimportant? I am really used to trying to keep my workbench
from trying to become flooded and hence I close open editors quite
frequently. Hence, this behavior seems pretty unintuitive to me.

Any suggestions on this?

Cheers,
Eric

--