[mvc-dev] Jakarta MVC Planning

Hi,

For those of you able to attend, thanks for a great call last week!

Here is what we agreed upon:
- Initiate work with getting Jakarta MVC included in the Jakarta EE Web Profile
- Try to get an overview of what's needed to integrate Krazo with GlassFish
- Narrow down a couple of features and formulate a plan for Jakarta MVC 2.1
- Have monthly planning calls (first Thursday of the Month)

For full notes, please refer to the working document we used during the call:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uHEIiKRj50pORQlSf0AeOaQ6zS6bRtowDD2MU1iel2k/edit

I also want to point you to the new Jakarta EE Specifications Calendar. This is where the planning calls will be published. Hopefully, most of the other specification projects will follow and do the same.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src="">

Ivar