Re: [mvc-dev] Poll for new Jakarta MVC?

Hi all,

I think extending the MvcContext would be the easiest way to implement Gregors  proposals.

> aka placing files in src/main/webapp

I guess the idea is to define a default path like we do for the view files, so we can provide convenience methods like `MvcContext#static(String resource)`, right Gregor? IMO this would be really helpful :)

Best regards,

Tobias