Re: [mvc-dev] Plan Review PR for Jakarta MVC 2.0

+1 thanks :)
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer

Em dom., 8 de nov. de 2020 às 08:11, Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
+1

Thanks, Ivar!

Am So., 8. Nov. 2020 um 10:08 Uhr schrieb Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I just created the PR for a plan review of Jakarta MVC 2.0.
If no-one objects, I will go forward with initiating the review from the Specification Committee.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.