[mvc-dev] Jakarta MVC 1.1 and Krazo 1.1.0

Hi all,

Some good news!
Krazo passed the TCK for Jakarta MVC 1.1 today. I am just finishing up the last bits and pieces in order to request a review ballot by the specification committee.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/krazo/blob/gh-pages/certifications/jakarta-mvc/1.1/TCK-results.md
(I have requested GH Pages to be enabled, but will probably not happen until Monday)

When we are done with this release, the work with switching namespace from javax.* to jakarta.* can start. Stay tuned, and follow the ballots at https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/jakarta.ee-spec. You can all vote (non-binding) if you like. You will then be listed on https://jakarta.ee/specifications/mvc/ ;)

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us at our virtual event:
EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top