[mtj-dev] MTJ - ongoing development and futher plans

Hi,

As planned, following implementation has been done in MTJ:

-          New feature – Example Application Wizard. It lists down example applications of default sdk from the Device Management. Wizard will get updated based on the selection of default sdk.

-          Added eclipse-jarsigner-plugin support to sign the MTJ build.

Plan for next one month:

-          Example application wizard -> improvements and bug fixes.

-          SDK auto discovery feature on eclipse start-up (Discover and integrate installed SDKs with eclipse).

-          MD5 issue while plugin installation.

Plan after one month:

-          SDK auto discovery - improvements and bug fixes.

-          MTJ public release.

I don’t have updates from Oracle about development completion; will plan to help them to integrate their changes later.

Note: I will be on annual vacation for 2 weeks and will not be active during that time. I will work on the plan once I am back.

Pranav

Back to the top