Re: [mpc-dev] project call canceled for tomorrow

Ian,

You'll find the Helios checklist page here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/MPC/Helios_Simultaneous_Release_Compliance

As you can see, not much progress has been made.  I plan to get on that sometime in the next few weeks.

The main concern that I have right now is getting MPC into the other EPP packages.  From what I understand we have to ask the package maintainers if they want to include MPC.  Is that something you can look into Ian?

David