Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquito broker Architecture

Hi Debi,

The answers are followings as far as I know.

Q1. No. Almost all of memories are allocated dynamically, because
"Mosquitto is lightweight and is suitable for use on all devices from
low power single board computers to full servers." (Refer
https://mosquitto.org/)

Q2. No. Mosquitto has only one big queue for handling all messages.

Q3. There is no official guideline for the performance.

Also request: I also want it if it exists. :-)

Note there are many differences between mosquitto v1.4 and v1.5.
Therefore, most of articles for mosquitto's architecture or
performance became useless.

Regards,
Tatsuzo