Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto persistence file didn't grows.

Are you actually sure you have any subscribers that will be
stored? remember, you need.

* clean session false
* stable client id
* subscribe with qos >= 1

Finally, and unrelated, but you almost definitely do _not_ want retry interval down at 20.